I’ve been so absent, being out of the country for so long, but I feel that now, with one week left before, I should really step up my game!
Here’s some photos of what I’ve been doing, and some others that have been my inspiration:
1 & 2. I took a lovely trip to Cancun in the beginning of July.
3. New iPhone case :]
4. I learned to golf.
5. Ombre hair.
6. Alexa Chung and Poppy Delevigne at Louis Vuitton in Shanghai.
7. Street style courtesy of the Tumblr world.
8. My hopes and dreams: Chanel handbags.
9. Michal Pudelka.
10. Alexa Chung outside of Chanel Haute Couture show. No, it’s not an obsession, it’s deep deep admiration
So I have been absent for more than a month! I was seriously attacked by my final projects and had to put off blogging for the rest of the semester. But now, I’m all done for the 2011-2012 school year, so let the blogging begin! (again).
I’m proud to announce the winner of the Jovan Jane Giveaway, Madison Reitzel! Thanks to all that submitted, you all have great taste. This is how Madison styled the headband:
This week, awesome lady Jovan Jane sent me a cute headband from her line for me to style, and for you guys to win!
Designed in Detroit, Jovan Jane is a stylish line of accessories that includes bands, barrettes, headbands, fedoras, beach hats, ear warmers, and even pet collars. She’s been featured in so many magazines and worn by a ton of celebrities; check out her line here!
To enter this giveaway:
- Follow I Don’t Live in Paris
- Like this post (no need to reblog)
- Create a set on Polyvore and submit it to my Question: How would YOU wear this Jovan Jane headband? (if you’re not a member, become one!)
- Deadline for submissions is April 7th
Hurry up, you have 3 days! Good luck to everyone!